This is a forum for the Riott OTServer.

[Light Yagamis] Suggestions!

Light Yagami
    Riott Novice
    Riott Novice

[Light Yagamis] Suggestions!

Post  Light Yagami on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:13 pm

alien

I will put all my suggestions in here, i may make new threads for diffrent ones or if this one dies.
    I like to be organized and neat for some reason so that's what am going to do.

*Royal spears added to shop.
    Will be much easier for paladins, as spears are not cool Very Happy

*Get rid of NPC Jack?
    I myself like it challangeing and starting off with a plate set is fair, but being able to buy upgraded gear at quite a low price, i say get rid of Jack, as there is no point in upping his prices as if there upped people will not buy them at the started and will loot it later on, and it keeps those items rare such as (knight armor)(crown helmet) etc.

*Doing the map up a little.
    Ye the mapping is noobish, its actually been awhile since i have seen a map done so basic. I do mapping in my own time for fun, and from what i see around the map, i would say its very poorly done looks similar to something in an 8.0 OT.
    I wouldn't say the whole map, more the Main town in general.

*Population
    So there still aint maybe people online, and not a huge amount are joining, but something tells me the server just wasn't promoted as much, i recommend the Hoster to re-put the server back on otservlist, aswell as post it on OTfans.net and OTland.com
    This way the server will get across more, also when it has been posted on those to sites, the link be posted on the forum so me and anyone else can bump the thread so it stays ontop for longer.

More to come.

Last edited by Light Yagami on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Light Yagami
    Riott Novice
    Riott Novice

Re: [Light Yagamis] Suggestions!

Post  Light Yagami on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:17 pm

Reserved.
    Kristofer Van Orton
    GOD
    GOD

Post  Kristofer Van Orton on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:14 am

Light Yagami wrote:alien

I will put all my suggestions in here, i may make new threads for diffrent ones or if this one dies.
    I like to be organized and neat for some reason so that's what am going to do.

*Royal spears added to shop.
    Will be much easier for paladins, as spears are not cool Very Happy

*Get rid of NPC Jack?
    I myself like it challangeing and starting off with a plate set is fair, but being able to buy upgraded gear at quite a low price, i say get rid of Jack, as there is no point in upping his prices as if there upped people will not buy them at the started and will loot it later on, and it keeps those items rare such as (knight armor)(crown helmet) etc.

*Doing the map up a little.
    Ye the mapping is noobish, its actually been awhile since i have seen a map done so basic. I do mapping in my own time for fun, and from what i see around the map, i would say its very poorly done looks similar to something in an 8.0 OT.
    I wouldn't say the whole map, more the Main town in general.

*Population
    So there still aint maybe people online, and not a huge amount are joining, but something tells me the server just wasn't promoted as much, i recommend the Hoster to re-put the server back on otservlist, aswell as post it on OTfans.net and OTland.com
    This way the server will get across more, also when it has been posted on those to sites, the link be posted on the forum so me and anyone else can bump the thread so it stays ontop for longer.

More to come.

Royal spears in shop
    this is something I will definetley consider

Get rid of NPC Jack
    When I made Jack I didn't want to either. i like making it more challenging, but the majority of people where asking me. Once the server get's bigger and there is a better economy of items flowing threw, I will remove Jack.

Doing up the map
    The map is not mine. It is actually an 8.0 map so good job on that, yet I have added a lot to it, I may go threw and spruce things up in the future.

Population
    Every time my post on OTFans and OTLand get past the first page, I create a new thread. It hasn't seemed to make a difference. The problem it seems is that people try the server and like it, but never comment it and rate it on the forum so people think it's no good. As far as OTServList goes, readding it would'nt make much of a difference. If you have any other ideas for promoting the server that would be great. Recentley I have added Google ads to the main webpage, which has brought in about 20 dollars for the server so far, once I can get a hold of the money it will be used to promote the server on OTSERVLIST. On OTSERVLIST you can now pay to be in the featured box ect.
    I will also be adding donations soon, and all the funds will go towards getting more players.

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed suggestion. I apologize that you got banned, but just make sure not to bot and it won't happen again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:56 am