This is a forum for the Riott OTServer.

[IP Banished] Light Yagami

Light Yagami
    Riott Novice
    Riott Novice

[IP Banished] Light Yagami

Post  Light Yagami on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:11 pm

I don't know why i got IP banished, i was writeing crap on forum, and when i went to look on my character it said IP banished.

The second client is for real tibia. What i do there is my own business ^^

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3415/ipbanished.jpg
    Kristofer Van Orton
    GOD
    GOD

Re: [IP Banished] Light Yagami

Post  Kristofer Van Orton on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

When I found you, your character was in the trainers spamming spells and completley unresponsive, there's no way it could have been that way if you weren't botting. I'm sorry but you got caught fair and square.
    If it's some kind of misunderstanding like you thought you were just using it in RL Tibia, but my deepest apologies. The ban will be lifted when It is lifted.
    Light Yagami
    Riott Novice
    Riott Novice

Post  Light Yagami on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:54 am

Kristofer Van Orton wrote:When I found you, your character was in the trainers spamming spells and completley unresponsive, there's no way it could have been that way if you weren't botting. I'm sorry but you got caught fair and square.
    If it's some kind of misunderstanding like you thought you were just using it in RL Tibia, but my deepest apologies. The ban will be lifted when It is lifted.

That's fair i guess, but IP Banishment is a little harsh. Character ban is fair, that way i could play with another character but nvm, i ain't waiting for it to lift.

So gl everyone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:42 pm