[ 1 ]
    50% [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Light Yagami
    Riott Novice
    Riott Novice

[Suggestion] Trainers

Post  Light Yagami on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:03 am

This is something i would like removed because i myself consider it to be a "non-serious" thing on OT's.

Haveing trainers gives everyone a huge advantage, and also makes leveling easier and allows people to level faster because there is no need for them to actually hunt anything small.

It also allows AFK-Training to stand there for hours upping there skills and passing everyone who is actually playing the game( I have been in alot of OT's were people just AFK train to be on the scoreboards and never actually play ), if AFK-Training is allowed then that's a different matter, but assuming the OT is serious am guessing that it is disallowed as well as Cave-Botting.

Other people will probably disagree with this, and if it is not removed i will still play here, i enjoy low rate/Serious servers.

So the Topic is open for discussion if you agree, just "sign" it, if you disagree, tell me why atleast or ill just assume you enjoy to continually AFK without any motive to actually play.
    Light Yagami
    Riott Novice
    Riott Novice

Re: [Suggestion] Trainers

Post  Light Yagami on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:08 pm

Okey, mind change.

Yes, or no.
    This is still in place, although seeing as server has been going for awhile and i myself have trained like a donkey its pretty much unfair for new comers if they were removed.

Current date/time is Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:30 pm